Check the version of Lucee at the bottom of the Admin screen in the intranet. It should read 4.5.5.006. If it doesn't, you can log into the server admin page and update Lucee.
- Go to http://YOURSERVERNAME/lucee/admin/server.cfm and log in (You can reset your password if you have trouble logging in)
- Click on update under Services on the left menu
- You should see an update for 4.5.5.006.
- Click Execute Update near the bottom of the page to upgrade to the latest
If your server doesn't have internet access or you don't see the correct update available, you can download the latest stable patch for Lucee, then follow these steps:
- Place the patch file downloaded in C:\lucee\lib\lucee-server\patches (default location)
- Restart the Lucee service on the web server
The patch will automatically install and you will see the correct version at the bottom of the admin screen in the intranet.