To determine where your database is installed, you will need to access Lucee Web Admin console. Learn how to access the console.
Locating your Database
- Once logged into the Console, click Datasource under Services
- Click the pencil icon at the end of the line for SQLFunctions
- Locate the Host/Server entry
- If this is ‘localhost’, the database is installed on the web server.
- You can use the server name or IP address in SQL Management Studio to connect to the database.
- If you are using SQL Management Studio on the web server, you can use ‘localhost’ to connect.
- You can log into the database with either the SA account or Windows Authentication.