Can't create a document or anything with a file uploaded. Trying to create a document or anything that includes a file upload presents an error as shown below.
Check the version of Lucee at the bottom of the Admin screen in the intranet. It should read 4.5.5.006. If it does not, you can log into the server admin page and update Lucee as follows:
- Go to http://YOURSERVERNAME/lucee/admin/server.cfm and log in (Don't know the password? Learn how to reset it)
- Click on update under Services on the left menu
- You should see an update for 4.5.5.006
- Click Execute Update near the bottom of the page to upgrade to the latest
If your server doesn't have internet access or you don't see the correct update available, you can download the latest stable patch for Lucee from the Update Lucee article.
- Place the patch file downloaded in C:\lucee\lib\lucee-server\patches (default location)
- Restart the Lucee service on the web server.