ColdFusion is a CFML engine which runs your intranet site up to Version 12.5. Looking to upgrade? Check out our upgrade articles.
ColdFusion is no longer supported as Version 13.0+ use Railo/Lucee
Accessing the Console
You can access the console from any machine, by default. Accessing the console depends on how you access the intranet.
- If you use intranet.mycompany.com to access the intranet, your URL for the console needs to be either HTTP://intranet.mycompany.com/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm
- If you use mycompany.com/intranet to access the intranet, your URL for the console needs to be either HTTP://mycompany.com/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm
- If you access the console on the web server itself, you can also use the server name in place of the intranet URL: HTTP://yourservername/CFIDE/administrator/index.cfm
Datasource is found under Services.
- Name is ‘SQLFunctions’
- Type is MSSQL Microsoft SQL Server (Vendor jTDS)
- Host is the name of the server the database is installed on. This can be the server name, IP address, or localhost if on the same machine as the Intranet is installed on.
- Database name is ‘IntranetConnections’
- Port is ‘1433’ by default. If this is a named instance, it will use a dynamic port instead. To find the port number, please see the Database Errors article
- Username is ‘intranetconnections’
- Password: contact Support for the default password (Learn how to reset the password)
- You can accept all other settings at their default values
The datasource should verify successfully with a green OK in the ‘Check’ column
This is the default configuration. If you have a test site on the same server, this may be different.
Mail is found under Services.
- Mail Server (SMTP) is your SMTP (email) server name or IP address
- Username and Password are only required if your SMTP server requires authentication
- Port is the port to be used. Default SMTP port is 25
- TLS and SSL can be enabled if required
- Timeout settings can be accepted as their default values