Within your documents and policies app, if you go to toolbox > app admin > properties > scroll down and you will see 'read confirm' as one of the options.
With Policies on your intranet, it may help to implement a way of tracking who has read content on your intranet. Within the Appbuilder application (Typically Documents or Policies), you can enable Read Confirmation. This allows a user to check that they have read and understood the policy.
To set this up:
- Navigate to your Policies application
- Click on Toolbox > App Admin
- Within the Admin area, click 'Properties' from the right nave and click on 'Read Confirmation' as shown on the image below:
- Here you will see a pop-up that lets you enable Read Confirmation, as well as customize the message that appears for users to confirm they have read and understood the content they are viewing, and push read confirmation out to some or all of the policies within this app.
- Your items will now have the following option at the bottom of the content:
- You can see that the box for this is currently unchecked. Once checked, the box will be greyed out as the user will be unable to remove the checkmark.
How do I check who has read this content?
- Navigate to the item
- Click 'View List of Users That Read This Item'
- In the pop-up window, you will see a list of all users that have checked this box
- To export this information, you will see an export option available at the top of the pop-up window.