Navigate to your intranet site. Make note of the URL in your browser’s address bar. The URL should be in one of these formats:
In the first example, remove ‘index.cfm’. In the second example remove ‘intranet/index.cfm’. Add ‘cfide/administrator/index.cfm’
Log in via the splash screen.
From The Server:
Go to Start > All Programs > Adobe (or Macromedia) > ColdFusion > Administrator.
- How And Where Should I Backup My Site?
- Troubleshooting Email Notification Issues (ColdFusion)
- ColdFusion Performance Enhancement Recommendations
- A License Exception Has Occured
- Enable Robust Exception Information
- Changing Your ColdFusion Mail Server
- Identifying Your Current ColdFusion Version Or Data Source
- Upgrade Procedure For ColdFusion
- Enable Request Debugging Output
- Updating ColdFusion: 32bit Or 64bit?
- Uploading Large Files
- Site/Employee Navigation Unresponsive
- The Request Has Exceeded The Allowable Limit Tag: CFLOOP
- Form Builder Script Error