To take full advantage of the Intranet Connections software, you may be required to patch ColdFusion on occasion. Prior to downloading/applying an update or hotfix, you must be able to recognize the whether you are running a 32bit or 64bit version of ColdFusion.
After identifying this, updates and hotfixes for ColdFusion can be downloaded directly from Adobe.
The following information should help you determine your ColdFusion bit type:
- Log in to ColdFusion Administrator [view:https://support.intranetconnections.com/hc/en-us/articles/214746438]
- Click the System Information icon
- Locate the Java VM Name
- ColdFusion 32bit will a Java VM Name of 'Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM'
- Access the Task Manager on your Intranet Connections Server
- Click the Processes tab
- "jrun.exe *32" is an indication of ColdFusion 32-bit
- "jrun.exe" is an indication ColdFusion 64-bit