This article walks through the steps required to upgrade your side from Version 11.5 to Version 12.0.
This version is also compatible with the Opensource platform "Railo" as an alternative to ColdFusion.
This version is compatible with SQL installations 2005+ only. SQL Express is fully supported.
- Confirm you are running Intranet Connections Version 11.5 and CF 8.0.1 or later
- Download the Version 12.0 Upgrade zip file - Last updated September 27th, 2013
- Make a backup of your site files and your site database
- Open a new browser session and visit the intranet site
- Go to the admin > Site Settings area
- Locate and click, 'click here to upload file'
- Select the downloaded upgrade file
- Click install
- Allow the upgrade process to complete
A restart of the ColdFusion Application Server service is recommended after a successful upgrade.
As always if you experience any installation issues, would like to report a bug or have feedback about new functionality, please contact us at email@example.com