For scenarios where you need to export Employee profile information from your intranet into an excel spreadsheet, these steps will help walk you through this.
How to do this:
- Navigate to your Employee Directory.
- Click Advanced Search
- Perform a blank search within the Advanced Search screen as shown below:
- From here, you can click 'Export to Excel' which appears above your search results:
This will export out all profile information (except for the Employee # field).
Other uses for this:
- Bulk importing Birthday and Anniversary dates for employees.
- Updating profile information for Employees which may not be included within your Active Directory, or you do not have Active directory to manage logins and profile information.
To import employee information back into the software, use the CSV Import utility which you can find the instructions by clicking here.