Understanding Site Cards
Each site is represented by a Site Card. The Site Card contains the site name, description and a number of icons. The description is only visible to administrators.
Bottom Icons (from left to right)
- View Count: number of times the home page of the site has been viewed in the last 30 days
- Flag Icon: indicates this is the home site
- Lock Icon: indicates that this site has at least basic view security has been applied
- Menu Icon: indicates this site is currently in a menu
Top Action Icons (from left to right)
- icons only visible when hovering over the site card
- Copy Icon: click to make a copy of this site
- Delete Icon: click to delete this site
Note that the top action icons are only visible when you hover your mouse over the site card.