Did You Know...Simple Intranet Design Refresh
Did you know you can easily refresh your Intranet Design using Simple Theme Editor?
Utilizing the Simple Theme Editor you can easily:
- Upload a new logo and be presented with a matching color palette.
- Resize a full-width site to a fixed width site.
- Change the background header color and menu colors.
- Update the font to current web standard best practices.
You can also the Widget Editor to update the Theme/Design Options for all widgets, including:
- Header Bar Colors
- Border Styles
- Background Colors
- Optional Divider
Intranet Design Best Practices
Learn more about best practices for Intranet Design:
- Designing an Effective Intranet Homepage
- 4 Tips to Freshen Up Your Intranet
- The DOs & DON'Ts of Intranet Design
- Incremental Design on Your Intranet
*BONUS* 30 White/Black Global Menu Icons
As a bonus, we have included some simple black and white icons that you can easily add to any standard Global Menu, as we have showcased in this video. Please download the Standard Global Menu Icon zip file and save the icons to be uploaded to your intranet sites. There are 30 different white or black icon options to choose from for your Intranet Connections Global Intranet Menu.