Did You Know... Rotating Banners and World Clock
Did you know you can add a Rotating Banner and World Clock to you intranet using the custom code widget?
- Preview of a clickable rotating banner you can use to promote events
- Shows how to add a world clock which displays multiple time zones
- Demonstrates the process of adding and configuring a custom code widget
Implementing the Banner Widget
Are you ready to implement your own rotating banner? The video below provides more details on how to configure the custom code widget which displays rotating banner ads:
- Download the UnsliderCustomCode.txt custom code used in the video (linked at the bottom of this article).
- Upload your banner graphics to the intranet in a Photo Album (or other) application.
- View the banners in the intranet and use Chrome or Firefox to grab the image URLs.
- Modify the text in UnsliderCustomCode.txt to point to your own images and links (see unslider.com for more details).
- Add a new custom code widget (test page recommended), and paste in the contents of UnsliderCustomCode.txt