Learn the fundamentals of intranet administration by following the lessons below.
- Getting Started as an Administrator
Learn how to login to the intranet and access administration screens
- How Intranet Content is Organized
Quick overview of how content in the intranet is organized
- New Intranet Administrator Webinars [VIDEO]
Walkthrough of features and core concepts for new Intranet admins, or as a refresher for existing admins
- Getting Started with Employee Directory
Learn how to add users to you intranet.
- Getting Started with Sites
Learn how to add and configure sites.
- Changing Site Theme and Colors
Learn how to change the color and them of your site.
- Adding and Deleting Pages
Learn how to add pages to a site, and how to add widgets to a page.
- Getting Started with Online Forms
Learn how to add and configure forms and workflows.
- Assigning Elevated Rights
Learn how to assign other users with Admin rights.