With installations of ColdFusion, there are times where the neo-cron.xml file becomes corrupted. You may encounter errors similar to the following:
In order to resolve this issue, you will need to replace the neo-cron.xml file with a working one.
To do this:
- Navigate on your web server to the following path: C:\ColdFusion\lib\ or C:\ColdFusion10\Cfusion\lib
- Locate the neo-cron.xml file
- Change the .xml extension to .bak or neo-cron2.xml
- Copy the appropriate version attached at the bottom of this article
- Restart the ColdFusion Application Server service
the neo-cron.xml file can be used for both ColdFusion8 and ColdFusion9. The CF10-neo-cron.xml file is used for ColdFusion10.