While browsing on your intranet, you may encounter an error similar to the following:
Status: 200 [OK]
Please provide the following information to technical support:
Error: cannot load class through its string name, because no definition for the class with the specified name [org.jsoup.Jsoup] could be found
Error on line: 24 in /Installer/sqbox/common/format/FormatUtil.cfc
Error on line: 53 in /Installer/sqbox/service/search/index/PageIndexService.cfc
Error on line: 187 in /Installer/sqbox/service/search/elasticsearch/ElasticSearchService.cfc
Error on line: 22 in /Installer/sqbox/service/search/SearchHelper.cfc
Error on line: 1155 in /Installer/cfcomponents/core/widget.cfc
Error on line: 1139 in /Installer/cfcomponents/core/widget.cfc
Reason: This error tells us that the required JAR files to properly run Railo or Lucee are missing from your WEB-INF folder on the web server.
To correct this issue:
- Remote into your web server
- Open IIS to find the path to your Intranet folder.
- Select your site from the left navigation
- Click ‘Basic Settings’ from the right nav menu
- Look at the Physical Path showing where your WEB-INF folder is located. See the following image below for where you can find this information:
- If you have a path showing something like: C:\inetpub\wwwroot, then your WEB-INF folder will be in the wwwroot folder:
- If you have a path showing something like: C:\ineput\wwwroot\Intranet, then your WEB-INF folder will be in the Intranet folder.
- Inside the WEB-INF folder, browse to: WEB-INF\Railo\lib or WEB-INF\Lucee\lib, are there any files here?
- If not, click here to download these files and extract them directly into this folder
- Restart the Railo/Lucee Server service (click here for an article showing how to restart this service)
- Try the same action you did previously to generate this error, did it resolve the issue?