When browsing to a page, you may notice page links underneath the page title. This represents any sub-pages added to this parent page which organizes them into a page hierarchy. To learn more about Page Hierarchy, click here.
Example of Page link:
To remove this link, you will need to remove the page hierarchy between the parent page and this sub page. To do this:
- Navigate to the page where you see this link
- Click Toolbox > select 'Page Hierarchy' from the list:
- On the next screen, you will see the page hierarchy showing the page link indented under the parent page:
- To remove the link, click and drag the page name so that the icons line up with the parent page's icon:
- Now that the icons are aligned, navigate back to the page you started on and you will see that the page link is now gone: