Within your documents and policies app, you can configure Read & Confirm to hold users accountable for agreeing to have read a policy. In v13.5, you now have a dashboard that shows which policies have Read & Confirm enabled, as well as which users have not yet confirmed.
Enabling Read & Confirm for your Policies App
To enable Read & Confirm, this must first be done at an app level, and then done for each individual policy you wish to apply this to.
- First, navigate to the Policy app
- Click Toolbox > App Admin
- Click ‘Properties’ from the right nav
- Click ‘Read & Confirmation’ (If already enabled, it will say ‘enabled’ underneath)
- Check the box beside ‘Enable Read & Confirmation’ (if it is not enabled already) and click ‘Save’. Refer to the image below for how to do these steps: