To configure additional notifications to go out to your users, this is handled through the Read Confirmation Settings screen.
To access this:
- Navigate to the Dashboard within your Policies application
- Click the ‘Read & Confirm’ tab
- Click ‘Read & Confirmation Reminder Settings’ as shown here:
- In the next screen, you can configure how many reminders you would like to go out to the users defined for that item. Up to 3 reminders can be configured.
- In the below example, you can set the following at the app level:
- Read & Confirm Reminders: You can set up to 3 reminders to go out X days before the due date.
- Time of day: Configure the time of day for the alerts to be sent
- Notification Type: Configure the type of alerts that you want to be sent
Note: These settings are at the App level and cannot be configured individually for different policies on the same app.
Return to What's New in Version 13.5 Policy Assist