Within your documents and policies app, you can configure Review dates to allow document and policy owners to be aware of when their policies need to be reviewed. This ensures that the policy is still relevant, or serves as a reminder that the policy needs to be updated for any changes. In v13.5, you now have a dashboard that shows which policies of yours Review On Reminders enabled, as well as which have passed their ‘Review On’ date.
Enabling Review On Reminders for your Policies App
To enable Review On Reminders, this must first be done at an app level, and then done for each individual policy you wish to apply this to.
- First, navigate to the Policy app
- Click Toolbox > App Admin
- Click ‘Manage Fields’ from the right nav
- Add a ‘Review Date’ field if the field does not already exist on your form:
- You should now see the Review Date field added (this has been renamed as Review On).
- Click 'Save' to complete this change:
Review On will now be available for each policy as needed.