To allow users to provide the administrator with immediate feedback on the site, there is a built-in contact form. It sends an email to the Administrator of the site, as set on the Admin screen.
To Display The Feedback link in the toolbar (in the top-right corner of the window)
- As an administrator, go to Admin > Intranet Toolbar [screenshot]
- Check the box beside feedback. Adjust the label in the box, if you wish.
- Click Save.
To select the Administrator user for the site (necessary to receive emails - no generic email address allowed)
- It must be an active user
- It must have a valid email address
- It must have Admin or Super Admin rights
To create a specific user to be the Administrator:
You can create a login for a special user that can receive all the feedback emails. You would not need to log in as that user and this would take care of having the feedback emails sent to the generic address you want.
Here are the instructions on how you would go about setting this up:
- Go to Admin
- Select the Security tab
- Click on Create Login
- Go back to Setup Tab
- Under System Information edit Administrator [screenshot]