Patch 3 adds two new features:
- Employee Directory & Widget Location Filtering
- AD Sync Version 2.0: Domain administrators can have intranet administrator rights revoked
In addition, users set as application owners can now see all items pending approval.
Employee Directory Location Filtering
The Employee Directory now allows filtering by the Location field.
- This option is only available if the Location field is set to visible (Admin, Directory Tab, Manage Fields, where Original label is Location, Display is checked)
- The drop down option presents all unique values entered for each employee
- If there are older locations that are no longer valid, filter employees by the invalid location, and correct the location field on each employee record
- If a location is missing, edit at least one employee and add the location
Birthday / Work Anniversary Widget: Department and Location Filtering
Both the Birthday and Anniversary Widgets now allow you to display upcoming birthdays / anniversaries only for employees in a specific department and/or location.
- The Location option is only available if Location field is set to visible (Admin, Directory Tab, Manage Fields, where Original label is Location, Display is checked)
- When both a department and location are set, the widget will only display upcoming birthdays / anniversaries for employees who are both in the selected department and at the selected location.
AD Sync Version 2.0
Previous to Patch 3, Domain Administrators were always granted intranet administrator rights. There is now a new option called "Grant intranet administrator rights to domain administrators" which is on by default. If you don't what domain administrators to be granted intranet administrator rights you can now turn off this option.
- Only available in AD Sync Version 2.0. If you don't see this option, you may still be on AD Sync Version 1.0.
- Turning this option off does not automatically remove intranet administrator rights from previous synchronizations. You must manually remove these rights for each domain administrator, but after changing the setting, administrator rights will not automatically be re-assigned.
|7546||Set default employee field mappings when target is created to prevent targets with no field mappings|
|7734||Handled condition when no start for target set and then a group filter is applied.|
|7692||Grant intranet administrator rights to domain administrators is now optional|
|7780||Handled case where user name is duplicated in AD|
|7860||Fixed tab formatting issue in admin screens|
|7862||In Design, Intranet Toolbar corrected description for Logout|
|7800||Added back Save button when editing tags that was accidentally removed|
|7702||Removed obsolete Edit Item field formatting options.|
|7691||Import CSV now handles blank rows correctly|
|7816||Fixed preview error when setting Home Page to Content view and clicking Preview|
|7817||Fixed error when viewing blank appbuilder application for the first time.|
|7815||Removed disabled users from Users to Remind selection options.|
|7871||Fixed issued that prevented comments from being added|
|7526||Fixed issue in updating item in search when app had a field deleted.|
|7789||Made consistent the application of custom blog design settings.|
|7822||Resolved confusion in instructions for blog members permissions as well as modernizing layout on that page.|
|7827||Fixed red alert notification circle formatting in Chrome|
|7756||Added filtering to the Employee Directory and Birthday/Anniversary widget|
|7810||Text no longer breaks mid-word when viewing an Employee Profile|
|7876||UI change to drop downs in calendar popup controls|
|7737||Fixed Employee Profile page when birthday or anniversary fields are excluded|
|7648||Fixed issue where SQL Query field used in workflow trigger is missing box to set condition when more than one SQL Query field added|
|7809||Download attachment from email output of form response issue corrected|
|7709||Enabled app owners to see pending items|
|7886||Fixed issue with internal menu links not allowing save with option 'open in new window'|
|7785||Restricted access to some .cfc calls to prevent unauthorized access|
|7818||Inclusion of missing file after upgrade, which sets proper timeout for search requests.|
|7877||Click blog post search result now goes to post instead of blog landing page.|
|7389||Resolved issue with duplicate results in search results.|
|7804||Fixed search links when user accessing intranet through a proxy server.|
|7798||Fixed "second level" tabs in Stats (Summary, etc)|
|7717||Fixed issue with full screen pie chart|
|7755||Fixed tracking tab in Support Desk search to highlight correctly|
|7797||What's New widget now has consistent padding for "view more" link|
|7853||Fixed issue with Quick Poll not refreshing after selecting an answer|
|7808||Anonymous Event Calendar posts now show up in Application Feed Widget|