As the primary intranet admin, you may wish to delegate tasks to other users. The best way to delegate is by granting other users elevated rights on the intranet.
To do this:
- Navigate to admin > Security
- Click 'Find logins' and locate the user's account
- Click into the account (if more than one result is found) and click 'assign elevated rights' from the right nav
- Click on the admin right you wish to give to this user, for example, click Administrator
- Click the checkbox at the bottom of the screen to confirm this change and click 'save'.
- Have the user logout and log back into the software, or close out their browser if you use AD Sync.