If your maintenance renewal lapses, you will see your maintenance expiry date. If you have recently paid your maintenance but your software shows that your maintenance has expired, the following may be reasons for this:
- Web Services - it can take 24-48 hours before web services updates to reflect your updated maintenance expiry date
- Receipt of payment - Depending on the method of payment, it may take longer for your payment to arrive and be processed:
- Cheque - takes approximately 3+ weeks to reach us due to border and mail delays. We check the mail daily Monday-Friday and process it when cheques are received.
- Credit Card - processed immediately
- Wire/EFT - Can take 2-3 business days to appear in our account. We check our account 1-2 times per day Monday-Friday and process it once it appears in our account.
If your maintenance appears to still display as expired, please contact your accounting team for the method of payment and when it was sent (if sent by cheque or Wire/EFT). Please provide this information to our billing team.
As our software connects to our Web Services and communicates with our server to check maintenance expiry information, you may encounter this message:
In order to connect to Web Services, you'll need to add the ws.icthrive.com certificate to Lucee. Instructions for how to do this can be found here.