In This Article
Patch 1 for Version 14.0 will be available in early September. The download link will be provided here and will also be available on your intranet under Admin > Setup.
Version 14.0.1 Patch Notes
- Clicking on an application in Application Usage dashboards (Intranet Insights) shows its usage statistics.
- Autocomplete feature to filter by user on User Activity dashboard (Intranet Insights).
- Enhances the capturing of usage data to provide betters statistics for Intranet Insights.
- Performance improvements when updating usage statistics for Intranet Insights.
- Security improvement to access Intranet Insights when Intranet is using Form Authentication Mode.
- Improved date range picker in Intranet Insights.
Note: This patch release is for supported browsers Chrome, Firefox, IE11 and Edge. Versions of Microsoft IE (10 and below) will encounter layout problems.
Clicking on an Application Shows its Usage Statistics
- Intranet Insights has two Application Usage Dashboards:
- Top Applications
- Least Used Applications
- Now if the user clicks on any Application name under Top Applications, Intranet Insights will show the application usage by loading the Top Content dashboard with the application clicked set as the secondary filter, as shown below.
Autocomplete Feature to Filter by User on User Activity dashboard
- Now it's possible to type the user name or part of his name to filter by user on the User Activity Dashboard
- Improved instructions on the Number of Days to Keep Statistics settings.
- Improved the process of gathering sites and pages information for Intranet Insights.
- Overall performance enhancement when updating Intranet statistics for Intranet Insights.
- Removed depreciated licensing checks for statistics.
- Fixed issue when recording edit statistics on Widget Pages.
- Fixed an issue when recording Page deletions statistics.
- Improved Intranet Insights security when Intranet authentication mode is set to Form Authentication.
- Now a new browser tab will be opened when clicking on the “stats” to access Intranet Insights.
- Fixed issue when recording form views statistics for Intranet Insights.
- Ensured that deleted applications are properly recorded for Intranet Insights.
- Clicking on an application title in any of the Intranet Insights Application Usage dashboards shows its usage statistics
- Added autocomplete feature to filter by users on Intranet Insights User Activity dashboard
- Date range picker improvement