In This Article
This link will download the Version 15.5 patch as a zip file. This file doesn't need to be extracted as the software extracts the zip file as part of the process while applying the patch. Review the Patching Process Overview article.
Before installing a new patch, please:
- Stop the SQBoxTaskManager service on the webserver. After finishing the patch installation, you must start the service again.
- Run the following code in the "Execute custom code" box in the admin area to reconnect the Lucee SSL certificate:
Once installed, please:
- Reboot the server as soon as possible
Note: If the Lucee version is on 220.127.116.11, please use the instructions here to update.
Version 15.5.1 Patch Notes
- Automated utilization data gathering
- Cloud-based Single-Sign-On
Note: This patch release is for supported browsers Chrome, Firefox, and the new Edge (Chromium). All versions of Microsoft IE (11 and below) will encounter layout problems and are not supported.
If you are seeing messages about web services not connecting, or cannot obtain expiry information on your admin page, you'll also need to apply the ws.icthrive.com certificate to Lucee for web services to connect.Click here to learn how to add the certificate in Lucee.
Automated utilization data gathering
- Added the ability to automatically gather utilization metrics through the intranet's web services
- Data relates to actions taken by users on the intranet (e.g. login rate, number of views, number new items etc.)
- No personal data is gathered (names, email addresses etc.) only numbers from the intranet as a whole
- This gives us the ability to benchmark utilization, and provide customers with tailored advice to improve adoption
- Added the ability to use cloud-based authentication providers (such as Azure AD) instead of form based login
- You can find more information about cloud-based single-sign-on in this article