You can't access the site. When trying to validate the datasource in Railo or Lucee, you get an error.
If the error is “Network error IOException”, the port for your datasource is incorrect. To resolve this:
- Open SQL Configuration Manager
- Expand SQL Server Network Configuration
- Click protocols for INTRACONNECTIONS
- Select TCP/IP then right click and select properties
- Click the IP Addresses tab
- Scroll to the bottom and your port is listed under TCP Dynamic Ports
- Enter the correct port into the datasource section of Railo or Lucee
If the error is regarding invalid login credentials, the username and/or password are incorrect for the datasource configured. Verify the username and password are correct by logging into the database through SQL Management Studio with the credentials and re-enter them in Railo or Lucee. If the password is incorrect, reset the password for the IntranetConnections user.