Install the Web Services domain into Lucee Server
Use the Lucee Server Console to import the SSL certificate into Lucee.
- Navigate to the Lucee Server Administrator by going to HTTP://YOURSITENAME/Lucee/admin/server.cfm (e.g. http://myintranet.mydomain.com/Lucee/admin/server.cfm)
- Please contact Support for the default password
- Choose SSL Certificates under Services
- Enter in the SSL certificate into the Host field for your version:
- 14.5.7 and prior: cc.intranetconnections.com
- 14.5.8+: ws.icthrive.com
- The port is 443
- Click install
- Reboot the intranet server, which is required for the cc.intranetconnections.com and ws.icthrive.com certs to become active.
- Version 13.5 and above : Click Admin > Scheduled Tasks and then click Run under the Web Services column
- Version 13.0 : Click Run besides Scheduled Task at the bottom of the main Admin screen
You may also need to whitelist the web services server by IP address: 220.127.116.11
Should you encounter any further issues, please contact our Support team email@example.com.
Method for Testing
- On the web server, copy the web service URL into IE. IE is typically more locked down than other browsers and is the best to test this situation with. (https://cc.intranetconnections.com/cc/cfcomponents/webservices/client_services.cfc?wsdl)
- The browser should return an XML document which looks similar to the image below. If it returns an error, please share this error with the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing a full screenshot.
If you can download the XML file without problems, but are still seeing error messages, try going to the following URL: https://cc.intranetconnections.com/cc/cfcomponents/webservices/client_services.cfc?get_announcements
Send a screenshot of the results to Support for additional assistance at email@example.com.