Install the Web Services domain into Lucee Server
Use the Lucee Server Console to import the SSL certificate into Lucee.
- Navigate to the Lucee Server Administrator by going to HTTP://YOURSITENAME/Lucee/admin/server.cfm (e.g. http://myintranet.mydomain.com/Lucee/admin/server.cfm)
- Please contact Support for the default password
- Choose SSL Certificates under Services
- Enter in the SSL certificate into the Host field for your version:
- 14.5.7 and prior: cc.intranetconnections.com
- 14.5.8+: ws.icthrive.com
- The port is 443
- Click install
- Reboot the intranet server, which is required for the cc.intranetconnections.com and ws.icthrive.com certs to become active.
There are times where you may notice messages on the Admin screen notifying you that web services have failed or that your maintenance information cannot be retrieved. Note that our web services tend to come and go, so it may be a transient error that will clear itself.
You can try running Web Services manually by kicking off Scheduled Tasks, as follows:
- Version 13.5 and above : Click Admin > Scheduled Tasks and then click Run under the Web Services column
- Version 13.0 : Click Run besides Scheduled Task at the bottom of the main Admin screen
If the messages persist, verify your firewall is not blocking the communications between your web server and the following URL: https://cc.intranetconnections.com/cc/cfcomponents/webservices/client_services.cfc?wsdl
You may also need to whitelist the web services server by IP address: 18.104.22.168
Should you encounter any further issues, please contact our Support team email@example.com.
Method for Testing
- On the web server, copy the web service URL into IE. IE is typically more locked down than other browsers and is the best to test this situation with. (https://cc.intranetconnections.com/cc/cfcomponents/webservices/client_services.cfc?wsdl)
- The browser should return an XML document which looks similar to the image below. If it returns an error, please share this error with the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org by providing a full screenshot.
If you can download the XML file without problems, but are still seeing error messages, try going to the following URL: https://cc.intranetconnections.com/cc/cfcomponents/webservices/client_services.cfc?get_announcements
Send a screenshot of the results to Support for additional assistance at email@example.com.