The intranet uses the Web Location setting to determine how to create relative URLs. If you have a custom URL or have moved the intranet to a new site in IIS, complete the following to update the web location.
Update Web Location
- Log into IIS Manager
- Expand the left column and click on your site
- Click on Bindings on the far right and update the binding for the site to use the new URL
- Log into the intranet using the new URL as an administrator (e.g. kellybristow / password)
- Click Admin
- At the bottom of the page is the Web Location. If the new URL is different from the current Web Location, you will see warning text in red, display the new and old URL.
- Click the Update Locations button to update the intranet to use the new URL.
Update Scheduled Task
- Log into Lucee Web Console (HTTP://YOURSERVERNAME/lucee/admin/web.cfm) or HTTP://YOURSERVERNAME/railo-context/admin/web.cfm if running Version 13.0.x
- Click Scheduled Tasks
- Change the URL to match the new URL for the intranet
You can also complete this through DNS. Your Network Administrator or DNS Administrator will know how.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies
- Log into your intranet with the new URL (e.g. HTTP://yourintranet.com instead of HTTP://yourintranet.com/intranet)
- Click Update Locations at the bottom of the Admin screen
If you're unable to access your intranet, check the URL. Sometimes the /intranet will be placed back into the URL after you enter your credentials to log in. You can manually remove this from the URL and access the site. This should not happen after Update Locations has been completed.
Update Task Manager
*This is only if running Version 14 or above
- Stop the SQBoxTaskManager service
- Edit this file: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\TaskManager\Config\schedule.json
- Remove the intranet part of the URL from both basepath values
4. Start the SQBoxTaskManager service