In most cases, this error relates to a change on the SQL Server side. This refers to the port used to connect to the SQL Server.
To address this:
- Confirm the SQL Server port number used by the instance where your IntranetConnections database resides using SQL Server Configuration Manager
- If the port is set to a dynamic port in the TCP/IP configuration settings, please set to a static Port number (default: 1433)
- Access Lucee Web Admin
- Click Datasource from the left menu
- Click the pencil icon next to the sqlfunctions datasource
- Update the port number to reflect the SQL Server port
- Click update at the bottom of the screen
- Confirm you can access your intranet.